FIRSTday.


Welcome. 





Wow today is a good day! 
Hi , I am Belén
today i started in this blog. Today is a good day, because we will not have class tomorrow.
i live in Linares. i born in Cabildo, is a  smaaaaaall tow. 
This is my 3rd year live in Santiago, BORED!
in te morning, i arived to my high school late every day. because i lived in the conuntry.
I live whit my mom and my brother. We live betweem corses and cows.
I like soo much visit the mountain, camp and go to the river


this isn't my home, but is my favorite place.
Other 
- I've been kayaking in the river, is my sport favorite.
- i have fun whit my brother, is very intrepid and inteligent. 
- he likes the dinosaurs
- i like the dinosaurs
Okay.. i go to the coffe shop
 see you later. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario